COVID-19 Play Safe
Guidance for Safe Play
- All play must commence from the 1st tee.
- The maximum number of people per tee time is to be 4.
- We are operating 10-minute intervals between tee times.
Arrival and Waiting to Play
The Clubhouse is closed. The locker rooms are open for toilet and hand washing facilities only.
- Golfers should aim to arrive no more than 10 minutes before their tee time and then wait in their cars until around 5 minutes before teeing off. The changing of golf shoes and preparation of golf equipment should be performed in the car park.
- The route from the car park to the first tee should be along the path to the left of the locker room.
- The putting green is open for use providing social distancing is observed but golfers should not congregate in the area around the putting green prior to tee times.
- The buggies are available for hire for single occupancy or for two golfers from the same household.
- When completing their rounds golfers should access the car park via the green keeper’s access track to the right of the clubhouse.
During the Round
- During general play golfers must stay a minimum of two metres apart. This includes the teeing areas, walking to the ball, playing of shots and searching for a lost ball.
- Golfer must not touch stray golf balls.
- Bunkers: With rakes not being allowed on the course, golfers must make best efforts to smooth the sand after bunker shots using their club and/or their feet after having played the shot.
- Putting Greens: Golfers must keep two metres apart on the putting greens and must not touch the flagstick.
- Tee and hazard markers should not be touched. If they interfere with play should be treated as immovable objects and relief taken accordingly.
Golfers should always comply with the government guidance issued on general matters relating to Coronavirus.