COVID-19 Play Safe
Guidance To Safe Play
1. All Play can only commence from the 1st Tee.
2. The maximum number of people per tee time is currently limited to 2.
3. We are operating 10-minute intervals between tee times.
Arrival and Waiting to Play
1. The Clubhouse is closed with the exception of the Locker Rooms which are open for toilet and hand washing facilities only.
2. Golfers should aim to arrive no more than around 15 minutes before the tee time and then wait in their cars until around 5 minutes before their tee time to change shoes and prepare their equipment to allow them to play and head towards the tee. Golfers should walk from their cars down towards the practice area in order to access the first tee. Trolleys are not to be taken across the first tee but are to be left on the right-hand side of the tee, and therefore exit the tee to the right.
3. The buggies are available for hire for single occupancy or for two Golfers from the same household
During the Round
Teeing Areas. Golfers must keep two metres apart at teeing areas.
In General. Golfers must stay more than two metres apart when walking to the ball, searching for a ball and playing shots. Golfer must not to touch stray balls.
Bunkers. With no rakes allowed on the course, golfers must make their very best efforts to smooth the sand using their club and/or their feet after having played the shot.
Putting Green. Golfers must keep two metres apart on the putting greens and must not touch the flagstick.
After the Round
Social distancing is as important after a round as it is during the round, so when the round is over all golfers must leave the course and the club/facility immediately so that there are no gatherings around the clubhouse area. Golfers must leave the 18th Green via the path to the right of the green and follow that path to the car park exiting the path next to the 10th tee.